- What are the payment terms when we work with S&K China?
Our payment terms are 40% at order and 60% at samples approval for Tooling. For regular orders, our payment terms are 40% at order and 60% at sight of BL.
- How does S&K avoid late shipment?
S&K is vertically integrated, thus ensuring to have full control of our operation in China. We also follow JIT and Lean Manufacturing Principle, allowing us to manufacture small batch with quick changeover set up.
- Do we need to sign a NDA when working with S&K or any factory?
S&K recommend you to sign a NDA with any potential suppliers. Should you not have NDA available, S&K will provide you our standard NDA.
- Do I need to send a China 3rd party quality control inspection company to your factory before shipment?
Should you wish to send anyone to our China factory to inspect goods before shipment or during production, you are welcome.
- Does S&K follow social responsibility regulations in China?
Yes, we do our best to follow every rules and regulations to protect, help and support our team member. When we started S&K , we decided our business was not do contract manufacturing in China and AVOID any potential problem related to the regulations.
- A design firm made my new products design in imperial, while from experience, China use metric system. What can I do?
It is true that most standard components and raw material in China are in metric, but it is sometimes necessary to re-design base on Chinese standard and metric standard.
- Is your factory ISO in China?
Yes, our factory have ISO certificate.
- Usually the sales representative of my China suppliers do not know anything about engineering or manufacturing, they are just translator. Does S&K Account manager in China are the same?
We believe experienced Account manager can have better sales. For this reason our company always hire experience Account manager in China with engineering background.
- Do you use AQL to do quality control before shipment in your factory?
We use AQL for every shipment but we strongly believe it is better to inspect every hour during production. For this reason, our workers are trained to inspect their co-worker parts.
- How do we pay S&K invoices?
We accept TT and LC.
- Which type of steel do you have access in your factory?
In China, the biggest steel producing country of the world, we can find a lot of different kind of steel. At S&K, depending of the customer specification, we usually use Hot Rolled steel (Q235, Q275), Cold Rolled steel, Stainless steel (304, 316, 201, 430).
- Can you take charge of the shipment DDU(Door to Door) or CIF our Country?
Yes, this is possible for S&K to handle your shipment (produce by S&K) to supervise / book the shipment on your behalf as we already have a network of Shipping Forwarder we work with for various countries.
- What is the difference between FOB and EXW terms?
EXW (Ex Works) and FOB (Free on Board) are a pre-defined commercial terms (called Incoterm) widely use in international commercial transactions.